Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to [Snapshots 52]

                                    'Jessica's Day Dream' ©Susan K.Weckesser (Nikon cool pix) 
Welcome to [Snapshots 52], my new photography blog! I am so excited to be starting this blog at this time. I am a writer and designer, but whenever I go anywhere you hardly see me without my camera in my hands. My family has just got use to the fact that I am the paparazzi of the family! From taking photographs for many years with many different cameras and working with different photographers, I have realized the true art form that photography is. However...life gets in the way of picture taking sometimes, so I wanted to have a blog where goals were set in order to keep my shooting photos every week of the year. I also wanted a place where people could share their snapshots and maybe pick up some neat tips too! Let the snapping begin!
                                  Cheers,
                                         Susie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie,
    I'm giving a talk on March 20th at the North America Plastic Recycling Conference and looking for a good image to convey the concept of dreaming. May I have your permission to use your day dreaming photograph? I will certainly include your name on the image.
    Thank you,
    Nina Bellucci Butler
    Moore Recycling Associates

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan