Monday, August 30, 2010

Photography Going Red

                               'Rainy Day Fun' copyrighted © by Susan K. Weckesser 
Here I go...week one of my photography journal and I'm diving into 'Everything Red'.
 I had a great time taking this one with my Nikon Coolpix in our backyard during an evening shower. I wrapped a bit of plastic wrap around my camera so it would not get wet or foggy. I had fun sneaking around the garden so my "subjects" wouldn't see me. Try to get different photo perspectives by taking your pictures at different heights and angles. It is amazing how one shot can look so different! If you take so red shots, be sure to share them! I would love to see them!
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan