Monday, August 15, 2011

Have Fun With a Little Photo Editing.

Music for the soul

Computers, editing software, filters, and programs make it so easy and fun to alter photographs that you take. The other evening, all of a sudden I announced to the kiddos that the sun was fantastic so we were going to grab the guitar and head to the coulees. Well, they knew that I never leave home without my camera. The sun setting over the golden grasses gave me the perfect backdrop to take some pictures of my kiddos. When we got home I was thrilled by the photographs that I had captured and so with a select few pictures uploaded, I started to edit them.

I first use Adobe Photoshop CS5 to enhance the clarity and sharpness of my photo. Corel is a good program to use too. I like to shoot on an angle looking up so that the background behind my subject is often as neutral as possible. I can play with that blank space behind the subject. I love using my Bamboo drawing pad from Wacom to doodle on my photos.   image

 

 

If you don't have a tablet you can visit website where you can download fun brushes and overlays that you can use to  decorate your images.

 

Here are some next sites that you can check out:

 

                                   image         Vol.25

                                      

                  Brusheezy                                        Photoshop Brushes

 

 

 

 

penscrappers

Take advantage of the beautiful colors over the next few weeks and then try some editing!

Have a some fun creating!

 

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan