Saturday, May 21, 2011

Catching Up!




I had fun doing a little color editing with this picture. We had to go up to Edmonton this past week and we were behind this man driving a convertible with his dog. I only had my Apple itouch & I was quite a distance from him so the picture was as clear as I would like it. So instead of worrying about sharpness I just edited out the color & put back a brighter red. I then distressed it for a fun grunge look. I love it because it reminds me of how much fun I think the man & the dog were having at the time!



I had fun playing with the color with in this shot too. By doing this it makes the old buildings pop!



By altering your colors a little you can direct where you want your viewers eyes to go.
Next time your editing, give it a try. See what you can do with some different colors.

~Susan

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan