Friday, October 29, 2010

Night Photography

 

night play

 

night thoughts

My daughter and I had super fun taking some snapshots outside the other night. I had actually gone out to take a picture of the full moon, however the clouds kept covering it, so we ended up experimenting with lights and shadows. It was kind of neat. I have never been comfortable taking night shots, but I have to admit this was really interesting. I used a lantern by her feet to create artificial light and shadows. Then I changed my cameras exposure setting. Night creates a whole new feel to photographs that I think I was scared of before! I love it now! Give it a try this week and get some picture of some little ghouls and goblins!

                      Happy picture taking!

                                     Susan

2 comments:

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan