Thursday, September 23, 2010

Old Building Photography is Artwork!

                                Proud Waiting copyrighted© Susan K. Weckesser
Wow….were has the week disappeared! It seems like everyone goes to school and life speeds up! I didn’t want to miss my week of photo journalism so I made sure that I put my camera by the front door so that whenever I have to go pick up someone from school, football, or piano lessons, I have my camera handy to snap some pictures!
I adore old buildings! They are so beautiful! I love to imagine who used to live there once upon a time. I love the colors and the weather worn wood, bricks and stones. So many wonderful textures to photograph! The really are artwork! Try finding a old building to take a snapshot of this week and and enjoy there beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan