Sunday, September 12, 2010

Capturing Family Fun

Final Play                                                                            Final Play; copyrighted © Susan K. Weckesser
This was a fun photo to take! The weather was beautiful and everyone was in a fantastic mood! I love how my snapshot tells a story, however there are many other stories going on in my snapshot at the same time. Look how proud my daughter looks because she got the  football. Then look at my husband… he is up to no good! My other daughter is just enjoying having her photo taken. My sons are being, well you guess it, trouble makers! I luv it! So many stories going on in the picture!
Because this was a sport photo I kept my COOLPIX on a continuous sport mode so I could catch all the action. I then used a filter in Corel paint Shop Pro to bring out the colors and richness of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan