Monday, February 14, 2011

Breaks Over…..

 

Swimming fun too!

Well, I took a short break from this blog for the last few weeks. I had a lot on the go with Christmas, company, articles, and a fun trip down to California for CHA. I am back and ready to get back into my routine. I just put up my new photography goals and before I officially start with it, I just had to post this adorable photograph that I had fun editing. My Son clicked the snapshot while out with some friends here in Medicine hat. I love how the colors of the girls hair just want to melt together…so awesome! Well,  I look forward to another great year of snapshots and like always I look forward to hearing from you!

                  -Susan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan