Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dare to LIVE!!!

Dare to live!11This Thanksgiving weekend we had beautiful weather which meant it was a wonderful time to take some photographs outside. We gathered up the gang and headed to the river. I caught this shot as Ashley and Kurt were having a fun time being silly. I used the shadow in the picture as a reference point because I wanted people to see how high Ashley can jump! The shadow adds a nice dramatic layer to my picture. I had a chance to play with Rhonna Farrer's Super Comic Digital set from Rhonna Designs.  It was super fun… Because I LOVE COMICS!
Go Check out the blog today because the Creative Team has some pretty neat things on there and Rhonna is giving a printable away. Pretty sweet!
{Rhonna Designs}

Have a SUPER Day and Remember...
Dare to Live!!!
~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and questions so feel free to leave some!
~Susan